Top 11 Items That Make Up Your Executive Summary
Business Profile Building Questionnaire Worksheet
The following are a list of questions you need to ask yourself before you begin to write your business and marketing plans. Follow this guide and speak from the heart. After all, if it’s not something you’re passionate about, why bother investing your time. You can’t truly win if you don’t love what you do. But at the end of the day, it’s all about the ability to succeed and create something that is viable and worth everyone’s times. Ideas are great. Are they executable?
So start putting down the reasons you have decided to go on this endeavor.
- Why are you starting a business?
- Why are you looking for funding ?
- What is your personal & professional background & skillsets? In essence ‘ Who are you? And what makes you the right person or team to tackle this business venture.
- Who are the people you have access to in your circle of influence and who else if anyone is supporting your efforts?
- What is your product or service?
- Who is the product or service designed for?
- How much will you sell it for?
- How will your customers find you?
- What is your buyer’s persona?
- Where can you find your target customer?
- What are the financials you need to begin? What do you have? And what is the process for growth?