Beginner Nuggets for Positive Office Work Morale
The people that work for you become the lifeblood of your business. Ensuring they enjoy coming to work and working for you will be the spine behind your success.
What kind of leader you decide to be will set the tone for the type of investment your employees are willing to give you and company. If you want people to work, they have to fall in love with your vision and your mission. People want to feel like they are making a difference and it’s your job to show them they are or inspire them to take the journey with you to do it.
“People don’t quit jobs, they quite managers.” – Simon Sinek
Personnel & New Hire Manuals
Developing New Hire Process and Procedures Manuals is different for every company.
- Company Mission
- Company Values
- Job Description
- Employee Management
- Employee Onboarding Process
- New Hire Training Checklist – The training checklist should include: A welcome letter introducing them to the company, as well as a welcome email to the entire company introducing them to the team. This makes the new hire feel special and welcomed and eager to please you as the business owner. It should include policies and procedures, time-off policy, and any critical paperwork such as W2, 1099 or pay schedule.
- Ensure Values are understood by everyone.
- Sales Training Structure & Time
- Keeping the Momentum & Motivation
- Building a Power Team
- Ensuring a Positive Office Work Environment